When Mom and Dad Need Help eBook
BECOME THE BEST ADVOCATE FOR YOUR LOVED ONE!
This Comprehensive Guide Will:
- Provide you and your family with clear and practical ways to deal with the issues that arise when your parents or other loved ones are unable to care for themselves
- Save you thousands of dollars and countless hours of research.
- Eliminate the fear and anxiety about what to do when your parents need care or assistance
- Teach you about ALL the types of senior housing and care options available to your parents—including the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Inform you about the cost of each housing and care option, and what government programs, if any, will help pay for them
- Provide you with valuable checklists specifically designed to help you determine if a particular housing and/or care option is the best fit for your parents
- Help you with your own long-term care planning
- Give you the low-down on long-term care insurance. How affordable is it? Is it worth it? Is it right for you?
- Will be Compatible with: Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Android, Barnes & Noble’s Nook, Sony Reader, Samsung’s E-reader, Kobo and all others.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
“This is a much needed book that is well written for the consumer. The telephone surveys, as well as the tour and interview checklists are fantastic guidelines and tools.”
Sister Roseann E. Kasayka Ph.D., MT-BC, DA
Your purchase of the eBook will allow you access to valuable checklists specifically designed to help you gather all the information necessary to determine if a particular housing and/or care option is a quality one and deserving of your parent’s business. There are total of 18 checklists to conduct telephone surveys, tours and interviews of all the various senior housing and care options.
THERE IS LITTLE TIME TO MAKE DECISIONS SO BECOME A SAVVY CONSUMER TODAY!
The realization that your parents need care is usually precipitated by some traumatic event or “wake-up call” that leaves you very little time to make some very important decisions. This is precisely why you need to educate yourself now before they need help!Most anxiety is created by fear of the unknown. Let’s face it; most Americans are not aware of all the options available to them when their parents need help and can no longer live alone. My book eliminates the unknown by educating its readers. I believe that knowing what to expect is half the battle. The book provides you with an easy-to-follow road map to help you find the housing and care option that is the perfect fit for your aging parents; one that maximizes their independence and dignity, and enhances the quality of their lives.
“This is an excellent “how to” reference book on options for caring for a parent. I especially appreciated the suggested language on how to have those difficult conversations.”
Elizabeth Ford Pitorak MSN, CNS, FPCN
“This book provides excellent step-by-step instructions that can be followed down multiple pathways, which is exactly what is needed.”
Carol Faytol, RN
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Complete Satisfaction Money Return Policy:
We take the happiness of our customers very seriously. To ensure that you are always happy about the service that we provide we offer a Complete Satisfaction Money Return Policy. If you are not happy for any reason with e-book you have purchase just give us the word and we will refund your money immediately.